Thursday, July 14, 2016

Busy, busy, busy!

Time is flying away!

                                                                                                                          3. Maj 2016

Studying for exams projects, festivals, organizing different events, there are many things that have required my focus lately, so many things that I sometimes forget about my trip! From the 14th of June I think I will be done with most of my education and festivals, so I can focus on earning money and training towards completing the trip! 


What has happened since my last post? 
I have been in contact with one of my teachers in Japan and she has been really helpful!

Also I have been in contact with a group here in Denmark called Nihonjinkai. They're a society of Japanese people living in Denmark and they create cultural content for different festivals and work with the Japanese embassy in Denmark to promote Japanese culture.
They want me to write an article in Japanese about my travels and I will get it published in March 2017. I look forward to write it, it will by far be the biggest task when it comes to writing Japanese that I have faced so far. Along with my blog and hopefully weekly Facebook updates I will be able to document my trip really well! 


As for my girlfriend, she enjoys her time in Manila and it seems like it will not be too difficult spending time there together after my trip. She will, however, be going to Tokyo in October, same month that I finish, but I guess it's a question of timing it right.

One other thing that has been on my mind lately is what kind of sleeping bag I should drag along, I don't want it to be unnecessary big and take up a lot of space, but on the other hand I don't want to freeze too much. This all boils down to how much equipment should I be taking with me, and I'm not quite sure yet.

That's it for now, I will write again when I have something new to you guys, until then, stay safe!


Quote: Sometimes you have to go with the flow
Condition: Pleased with the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment