Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Day 4: Sapporo sightseeing

29/8

Waking up relatively early because I was charged by the hour in the manga cafe and because I wanted to go get my bike, meant that I had plenty of time to go around sightseeing. 

And sightseeing I did. The Sapporo clock tower, Sapporo Factory which is an extremely big shopping mall. Actually a series of extremely big shopping malls put together would describe it better.
I also went shopping for things for my trip. A long-sleeved t-shirt was high on my wish list and I found a t-shirt from Under Armor and it was cheap so I bought it. 

I also bought a pump which could have been cheaper, but the store clerk insured me that it was the best. And the shop was really cool. Doing this trip brings me places I normally wouldn't go. I also looked for some tubes. I found them before I found the pump. It was a store I visited before and the owner just gave it to me for free. I needed two, but he said that I could have this one. Amazing guy!

Now, after eating sea food, a must here in Hokkaido, I decided to head out of town. Tomorrow I'll likely get to encounter my first typhoon on my way to Hakodate. I'll go along a well traveled road with bus stops all the way and by doing so I hope I can seek shelter anytime. 

I got maybe 25 km. from Sapporo station and found a parking lot. It seemed like it's also here the police are waiting during the day and to be honest I didn't know if I'm was allowed to sleep there or not. 

Distance: 25 km.
Time: 2,5 hours
Condition: thinking about tomorrow
Quote: I hate traffic lights... a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment