Monday, August 22, 2016

Departure: 1 day left

So after a really awesome hiking trip in Iceland with my friends, good memories, hardship, wonderful scenery and questionable weather, I returned to Denmark to charge my batteries before my next battle. You know, the one with the bicycle and all. 

It hasn't really dawn on me yet that it's tomorrow and in approximately three days I'll be standing in a bike shop in Tokyo and choosing the bicycle that has to take me 3700 km.. but maybe I'll realize it once I'm standing in the shop, haha. 

I also feel like I don't have enough baggage with me, (which I probably don't have), but I will buy some more in Tokyo. Maybe. 

Tomorrow at 11:00 I'll leave Denmark and then a 25 hour trip with two stops awaits. We are getting closer and closer! 

I'll have to get my last vaccine soon, better safe than sorry when it comes to things I can't do anything about. 

The picture is all my luggage. 

Tuning out. 

Condition: hopeful
Quote: meaning is not there until we find it. That is what life is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment