Thursday, September 22, 2016

Day 28 - Here We Go, Osaka!

22/9

Today was visiting friends in Osaka day. Though most of them didn't really live in Osaka City, haha! I went to Osaka University Campus in Ibaraki, Osaka Prefecture... And it was in the mountains alright. Not too difficult to get to though, but the location surprised me. I met up with Tau and Arisa, my kouhais, hehe. And then they showed me around on the campus.
I must say, I am most excited to hear about their stories and I can't wait to see how their stay will turn out. Very interesting! 

After that I went to meet Cory and his wife. I was very much looking forward to that as well, it's been 3 years since we parted ways in Fukuoka and many things have happened since then! We ate a huge lunch and spent much time talking about everything. They were very kind to me too and I wish I could've stayed longer. 

But I had one more friend to visit. Saya who went to Copenhagen university 1 year ago as an exchange student. It was really good to see her again and we talked a lot over late dinner in a.. Hmm.. Cute restaurant...? The food was good, but I'll never go there alone that's for sure, hahaha! 

Now, after walking in the rain and getting all my things wet again, (just the bags, don't worry so much!!!), I went to E Street, a really funky place, found a manga cafe and settled in for the night! 

Today felt short and I didn't do much besides talking. Felt great meeting all those people though! Tomorrow sightseeing and Nara and more sightseeing!
Cheers! 

Distance: 70 km
Time: 4.20 h
Condition: Feeling the Osaka vibe!
Quote: Oh hey rain, you were not missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment